Time Out Bookstore and The Spinoff's Real Pod are extremely excited to be bringing you an event with Married at First Sight AU star, Tracey Jewel!
Come celebrate the launch of Jewel's third book "This Goddess Means Business" with the hilarious Duncan Grieve, Jane Yee & Alex Casey.
Off the back of her Married at First Sight's rollercoaster ride, Tracey can't wait to share her experiences, book insights and mingle with everyone!
The evening includes a brief book reading, Q&A and a signing. Refreshments will be provided, we also have some fantastic door prizes and giveaways on the night!
Signed copies available to purchase on the night. Pre-order your copy here.
Limited Spaces Available. RSVP to email@example.com.
ABOUT THIS GODDESS MEANS BUSINESS:
This book isn’t just a book – it’s an experience that is simple to follow, easy to do, and will ignite the growth of your business!
* Get clear about WHO your ideal clients are, what they need, and how you can help them in a massive way.
* Learn how to share your unique message in a way that easily attracts your ideal clients.
* Be confident in charging what you desire and deserve for your services, so that you become aligned with your financial goals and success.
* Make it easy for your clients to find you, and to know, like, and trust you.
* You will also learn valuable mindset techniques that help you align YOU with your business along the way
50c of every book will be donated to Momentum Forum Events "Kiss Violence Against Women Goodbye"
Tracey Jewel is the author of Goddess Within and Don’t Mess with the Goddess. She is a professional speaker, marketing strategist and reality star from Channel 9s Married at First Sight. She’s appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show in 2011 and is a regular writer for magazines and online resources.