You are invited to the formal launch and signing of the book Art, Artists and Pedagogy
Art, Artists and Pedagogy is written for educators interested in offering children and young people opportunities to extend different aspects of their artistic expression.
Written by key international educational figures, the publication focuses on music, drama, art and film from early years to tertiary level.
- A collaboration between 17 international educational figures
- The philosophies of Professor Gert Biesta and Gilles Deleuze are addressed in each chapter
- Provides teachers with ways to re-interpret the arts
- Addresses philosophy of today
- Purchase a signed copy from two of the book’s authors Dr Chris Naughton and Associate Professor David R. Cole.
Light refreshments and live music will be provided.
Please RSVP: email@example.com
- When: Nov 24 at 5 pm
- Where: University of Auckland, Faculty of Education,
74 Epsom Ave, Epsom, Auckland